75 days left

Welcome to my CRAZY -Land)))

First, yesterday I discover that my fashion blog (http://fashionist-ka.livejournal.com) lost all my pics, that I posted for the last 4 weeks!!! Nothing was left! So, I need to redo all the post, edit them again and add pics. Lot's of work. And basically, this is fault of the LiveJournal portal, they changed the download service. 

Second, my fashion show, first fashion show, is going to be after 2 days!) I am exited, scare and feel like I do not have time even to breath)) Today I have a fitting of my dresses, I already found with the help of my friends, 4 girls, models, so I was busy. Plus, my essay in English class, and Design projects!!! My mind is in race, and sometimes I stop in the middle of my way and try to remember, what I suppose to do)))

Fitting was good, all dresses fit well on the girls, and I do not need to redo so much, that makes me more happy. In addition, I was looking for the right music. Found some good composition, now the question, can I bring it, or I need to send it to ASSA. Waiting the answer)



Comments

Popular Posts