78 days left

Ok, I am here; although, I am in the crazy rush with my finals, and despite on my not sleeping. After I decided about my main collection idea, I begun to think, what colors I am going to use, and what are the main items.
Probably many designers work in different way. For instance, they might first to have some images of the clothes, and after decide about the colors and fabrics. But I am used to work looking, first, at the colors and the fabrics. Often I feel like the fabric can “speak” with me, as soon as I see the fabric, I have in my head the picture of the whole look. 

Moving on, I thought to check the main tendency from the world’s fashion weeks. So, I discovered that the main colors are deep blue, orange, gray, white, red, some sort of green and, for sure, black. Some designers concentrated on the cold palette, others like to add more bright and rich-deep colors. My vision is the right combination of the quiet soft white, gray, milk white, and pastel with some typical fall colors, such as orange, deep blue, wine red color, and, probably, a bit black (I am not fan of the black, it is makes me think too much seriously). Also, I am going to use the pattern and accessories due to make my looks more interesting. 

So, here are some examples what kind of color combination might be used in my collection.      






Comments

Popular Posts