80 days left

I am looking for the inspiration now. The collection is going to be about a modern woman. But what can describe her? I think,  here is the complex of the things, ideas, and her perceptions. However, I am sure, "my woman" ( I will call the potential customer in this way) should be active, moving forward, interested in many things, such as art, literature, history, politic, business, design and so on... So, in order to support the constant interest in the environmental life, she should love to travel. I think. At list, like to change the places sometimes and see new people as well. 
For this point, yesterday I found good short trailer encouraging travel, learn other languages and do not be afraid of the new in your life. Cool ideas, and it might be a good inspiration for me.




Comments

Popular Posts