52 days left

I finally on the right way with my fashion collection. I am gonna make 10 looks, plus one extra (I am not sure yet). The original plan was make about 5 outfits, but in the process of creation I decided to make my collection more than it.
On the last week I bought almost all fabric, some more I still need to get, so tomorrow probably I'll go to the Joann.
And on this Sunday is going to be the model search - in Little Rock, so I am exited to go there with my friend and find some good girls for my show!) We will rent a car, stay there probably over the weekend and get some walk in the city (I was at Little Rock last year but I think it is gonna be different).
By the way, I have got information from my fashion week adviser, that yesterday in the model casting came over 250 models!)) Thus, will be looking forward to see great models!

Comments

Popular Posts