72 days left


At May 1 I had a first fashion show. It was an incredible experience. Plus, lots of positive energy and nervousness with every second checking is if everything goes well. My models, who I found during the last weekend, were amazing! I could not ask about more because they were so natural, beautiful and graceful that audience was completely impressed, so do I.
Before show, I was so nervous. I even do not know why. But I remember, that every designer who interview I read mentioned that it is normal to be so worry. However, as soon as I meet my girls, and we came to the backstage, I come down and begin to work. About 20 minutes we spent on the thinking about how we are going to walk on the stage, and tried it with music also. But surprise was during the show. I do not know why, but the DJ completely change music, he put something that I never heard and this moment made me a bit sad, because I choose the music depend on my dresses. Anyway, again thanks to my perfect models, they walked perfectly even with the different music composition. 
 I remember every second of our preparation, worrying on the backstage, and walking in the lights of the stage. But after, my mind stopped to work, I was like in the dark room. Probably, so much emotion and I was so happy to show at the first time some of my works. I wanted to make my show looking more professional, so made professional make-up (Tamara Stepanyan), hair and styling.
I want to say THANK YOU so much all my models, my great make-up maker and helpful friend, Tamara, everyone who made my dream come true, at least the first step!)))

Comments

Popular Posts