58 days left

Finally, I am done with my studying for now, and I am happy to begin work on my collection. So, today I did spend the whole day thinking what kind of fabric I am gonna use. In the result, I have this.

 Here is the whole idea of chosen colors and fabrics

 About this  - I am not sure, still thinking...

 So, tomorrow I'll go  hopefully to buy some of them. But I still did not decide about my final dress and I want to find the good orange leather (that might be a problem). Will see tomorrow.

Plus, I need to give information to the LRFW about my outfits for the show - the number and description of the models   - which is the biggest issue for me because I have never done this before...But I will try to do my best! Anyway, deadline is 16 of May for this)) I have two days more)

Comments

Popular Posts