29 days left - GREAT OFFER on my Design!

I am selling my dresses from the first collection that I presented at UfA (pics are here http://elenaarkhipova.blogspot.com/2012_05_02_archive.html).

I already sold 4 of them, so here is your last chance to get it! Plus, everyone who is gonna buy one of these dresses will get 25% off on my next design!

1. Elegant Polka Dot Dress. 
Ideal for office in hot summer days. Great for the romantic date)


Size: M (might be adjusted according to the personal needs)
Price: $35

2. Classical&Sexy Dress
This dress has a surprise  - back a bit open that makes it more famine yet still appropriate for the official events and work. Additionally, black horizontal line on the back makes the figure slimmer. Comfortable pockets are extremely convenient and have an elegant black lines decoration.



Size: M (might be adjusted according to the personal needs)
Price: $45

3. Butterfly Hot Summer Dress
This dress is my love) Fluttering, easy  to wear, and extremely sexy dress. Back made by the interweaving of the fabric that makes it look very unique. Enjoy the summer!




Size: M (might be adjusted according to the personal needs)
Price: $50
Here is my e-mail: arkhipova.elena3@gmail.com
Write me if you are interested to get those items. 
Remember, everyone who is gonna buy one of these dresses will get 25% off on my next design! (future collections)
PLUS! First customer of each of these dresses will get 10% off from the regular price!
Hurry up to be first! )))

and thank you for attention to my work!)

Comments

Popular Posts