44 days left

For the last few days I was in the process of making a decision about music to my collection. Finally, after I guess 100 times of changing my ideas))), I am done -  I sent today to my coordinator the names of the compositions, and I hope the Dj is going to mix two of my song well!)
Anyway, now I am thinking about runway decorations and  (if I able to do it) video - but it depends not only on me, more on the technical issues, so I am waiting answer from the Casie.

What else... I am almost done with my first dress, tomorrow will make a pics...but generally I am in the strange mood-  probably a bit tired (thanks God, weekend)) or nervous too - I do everything now at the first time and sometimes I worry too much...But I believe in myself and know - everything is going to be fine!!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts