2 days after

My fashion show at Little Rock Fashion Week is done.
I feel relieved and trying to figure out what I have to do now)






Okay, now I will tell you how it was. As it always happened. I got some unexpected moments during the day, before the show).
First, I got another new model for my last look, however as soon as I sow her, I understood that she is not going to fit in my dress)) So I made these big eyes and said "No, it is not going to work". Anyway, I decided to try on Jeniffer my dress and see what I can do. Finally, I switched the looks with another model, and my looks were fine. 
Another thing, one of my model brought not exactly the right bra for the open back blouse, so I run  to the closest store, bought another bra and elastic stuff, so I was basically sewing on her before the show)
Plus, I forgot at home the cellphone and the tickets for my guest!!!
So, before the show was a bit difficult time, but my models were great! I should say, they are amazing and patient because they were at the Hear Salon from 8-30am, and we  had show at 8pm!
Anyway, I am so happy to get this done!



Here is my AMAZING models!

So, now I have plan to make a professional lookbook with my clothes, and begin to build my portfolio)
 

Comments

Popular Posts