The Dressing Room Fashion Show

Good morning!
I woke up today a bit earlier despite on the weekend because I wanted to show you pictures from the Dressing Room Fashion Show that was on the August 9th. It was a great show should I say!

First of all, THANK YOU so much to my friend, the owner of the store The Dressing Room, Camryn Bowen, who gave me a chance to show my clothes and help her a bit in the process of preparation to the show. It was such a good experience! And Helen Gadison who rock the show with her personal style - it was a great time for all of us! By the way, it seems a bit strange but I even did not recognize that I already meet her (May 2012,  Fashion Show at UfA), so it was funny when I at the end of the evening finally get how I meet her))

Okey, here is some pics, I promise to show more, Ii just need time to adjust some pics from the Runway)




Here how  the store and runway look like. And now, the presentation of my clothes)






I and Camryn. She is an amazing person and beautiful woman as well!

Helen rocks the audience)
Plus to all this fun I have got the good respond from people about my clothes. Some of the girls tried me clothes on. 

So, I think the show went really well and I was extremely happy to be part of it!

PS. Promise to post more pics from the actual Runway!)




Comments

Popular Posts