The Dressing Room Fashion Show

Yesterday I had Fashion Show at the Dressing Room. Amazing Show! Everything was so well done, from the models and music to the perfect guests!!!
I was so happy to present my fall collection!

First of all, I would like to say THANK YOU so much to Camryn (owner of the store), Helena (great event coordinator) and models for the amazing show and opportunity! And SPECIAL THANK YOU to my friend Rosanna, who helped me a lot, and took care of me as my mum!

Closer to the show. I skip my fitting at the day before because of my flu, so I got at the Dressing Room about 4.30pm, and had enough time to prepare my dresses to the fitting. While I was doing that, I took some shots of the store "before the show".


About 5.30pm came my first model. Stephanie got my red skirt and chiffon blouse.
Fitting went well, and I even got all my models into the dresses without any extra alterations. Show begun at 7pm with the room full of guests and many of my friends who came to support me. Dear Rosanna even brought for me hot tea!) that helped me a lot to keep my voice in working condition.



And I got the chance to make even more pictures)





 However, not only my clothes was presented at the show - Camryn got the great items for her fall store collection. Here is some.


Overall, I enjoyed to participate at the Fashion program last night!
I hope everyone got lots of positive energy as well.

And thank you to all my friends for the support! I appreciate it a lot!

P.S. Tomorrow will be the video! Promise!







Comments

Popular Posts