Northwest Arkansas International Festival

Yes, it was crazy cold today! (and does not matter that I am from Russia, and we have much colder weather - I do not like it at all))) However, because of my dear friends, Rosanna and Paolina, Santiago and cap of the hot chocolate ) we made a good time at the freezing and rainy weather. A special thank you Lou Lo from NWACC who invited me be a part of the festival. And for this reason I had a funny moment today - because under my tent suppose to be international students who represent KENYA, kids who came to the festival with the parents were coming to me to put the stamp into the their passports. But I am not from Kenya))) So, I should explain first that I am the designer, and after put the stump)))

First, I put my clothes outside of the tent, but few times was rainy and I got my clothes under the tent) Yet it did not stopped people to come to me and ask about my designs.






Although, I did not sell anything, yet I think that the day was good.  I got lots of fun and nice moment with my friends and met new people as well. Overall, to become a great designer takes time and input of the time, so I am on my way.

Comments

Popular Posts