Re-make Project

Hello everyone.

I come up with the new idea - take some simple winter jackets and change them into something new and modern. So, here is my project that I want to share with you.


Looking on the styling combinations, I really liked this jacket for the cold weather.But, I did not want to go on easy way and just buy it, especially that price at the store about $40-50. I decided to create my own winter cardigan.
So, I bought several sweaters at the drift store, cost me about $15. Here they are. I got several and in different colors. To use my imagination better)

  
After two days of work I come up with the result that I really like))






 It was my first project like this, and I think I got the right result))
See you soon, and have a great evening)

Comments

Popular Posts