Flower Dress

Although I love winter time, I already dream about the summer. My desire to make spring closer led me to the creation of the new dress that I called Flower Dress. I did that dress for my German friend Paulina who is at home now (she was an exchange student in USA for one semester).

Originally we planned to make one dress. But because versatility is my design esthetic, I come up with an idea make the special skirt that can be removed if necessary. 
In the process my work looked like that. Here is the base dress. Almost wedding dress. Personally, love the back and asymmetrical style of the bottom.

  

The skirt.
And the good thing that the skirt might be replaced in any position, so it gives more freedom to change look for Paulina. I cannot say that combining the different styles of the fabric was easy, yet it was fun and I got so much creative moments!

Comments

Popular Posts