Work Files

I am keeping to work on my collection. Sometimes my creative mood do not let me even to sleep (so many ideas running in my head)). Probably, it is normal for people who actually make new things or at least try to)

The key point of my collection is renewal. Spiritual, moral, and also physical. I see really important to find in ourself that harmony that can lead us in life. And our soul can give us a chance to do it in such a precious way. I look for the inspiration in traditions and russian moral rules which is being forgotten now by many people.  That is why I search for the customs and traditional clothing elements, russian history and religion. 

Anyway, I want to share with you some of my sketches. 

 I love the architecture and some of the elements and shapes, so I plan to incorporate them into my designs. 

Plus, I do some research who from the Russian designers already presented traditional aspects in other design collections. Here is the famous Russian designer Zaitsev.

 ....to be continued)

Comments

Popular Posts