Spring in my Soul, Spring in my Dress

It sometimes happened that my every day mood straight goes into my creation mood, and I clearly see the connection. For instance, my thinking about beauty and nature and joy of coming spring keep flowing into next dress which represent sort of tree and waving of the leaf. I was captured by that beautiful process of nature transformation and  how magically lief appear on the trees. Plus, I keep working on the design ideas of Japanese designer whose name of I already  mentioned in my previous post, Shingo Sato.

At this time I started work with the muslin pattern which I usually do not do. However, my experiment proofed for me that it has sense especially with some sort of unusual design elements. So, here is the beginning of my work.


 The top of the dress has this beautiful weaving. However, the bottom is simple and just elegant. 
   
I am currently finishing up this dress and I think will be done pretty soon. 

By the way, my friends asked me if I will be able to make a show at the end of April at NWACC, so I am discussing that, and probably you will be seeing my new presentation there.
See you later, and have a wonderful day)





Comments

Popular Posts