Sunday Morning

Good morning everyone) Time for some personal stories)

Lately I have been thinking a lot about my  design work and generally about my life - where I am going and what do I want to achieve. Those questions are not easy because so many things were happening for the last couple months.

Many people now asking me why I look so happy. Simply because I feel like that.

Why do I feel much happier? Here are my main points. 

- I started to find time for myself and my personal development every day;
- I look better because I lost 5% of body fat. My body now fit, strong and much healthier (want more details ask me how))
- I swim almost every day (sometimes twice a day))) I LOVE swimming and likely I have big swimming pool in my apartment complex;
 -  Most importantly I feel much more confident and and happier inside than ever before. Finally,  I am on my way to inner harmony)

And another thing, I started to change my mindset about relationship - the role of woman and man and how it is supposed to be in the right way. I feel like in now-days every aspect of relationships transformed into something completely different - woman acts like a men and vs. But unfortunately it is not making people happier! So, I want to help every woman be BEAUTIFUL not only outside but most importantly INSIDE! and BE HAPPY at the place where they are.

So here is my personal ideas and if you want to take a closer look on it, keep in touch or contact me any time!

Have a wonderful Sunday!





Comments

Popular Posts