TOP 6 ESSENTIALS

Today I decided to share with you my ideas about top 6 essential items of your wardrobe for the fall-winter 2013-2014.

1. Leather Dress/Skirt. I believe that this piece can definitely make a statement at your wardrobe. Better to choose leather black or dark chocolate colors, they are the most traditional for the famous fashion houses such as Chanel and Ralph Lauren.

2. Classic Dress. Choose simple and elegant dress one of the bold colors. Firstly, you can add different styles accessories and make every time look completely new. Second reason, it will help you economize your TIME and energy. 

3.  Soldier Boots. Yes. It may sound strange but it is definitely one of fall trends current season. I prefer dark brown color which you can complement with many pieces. 

4. Plaid Suit/Dress/Skirt
I am in love with this fresh idea! Honestly, plaid is not only shirt fabric.
I got for myself some material last week and planning to make a full length skirt. However, you can pick almost any color and size of the pattern. 

                   5. Long Gloves. Any color is going to be great, but I would be choosing chocolate one (yes, I love chocolate )))

6. Big Sweater. Color may be different yet take one of the natural fall colors, so you can play with scarfs and hats also.  

I hope these ideas will be helpful and you can add some variety to your basic wardrobe. 





Comments

Popular Posts