ZARA, H&M, and ASOS

I will not surprise you guys, soon are the holidays!) So, it's time to look for the interesting ideas. 

I listed in my title today some of my favorite brands such as ZARA, H&M and ASOS. ZARA and H&M were my helpers when I was in Russia, and here I discover ASOS. I should say, I was not looking particularly for the holidays looks at first, yet something catchy and edgy would take my attention for sure.

Let's start from ZARA. By the way, if are interested in some marketing facts (as I am)) you can take a look in this source http://adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/zara-grew-a-multi-billion-dollar-brand-sans-ads/243730/.

Here is my choice in ZARA. After the picture I will provide links to the item.
1.
Lovely Knitted Jumpsuit. I think it is sexy yet comfortable and elegant, plus very appropriate for many occasions. Price range about $100. http://www.zara.com/us/en/woman/dresses/maxi/knitted-jumpsuit-c498034p1554531.html

2. 

Double Layer Dress. Personally like the softness of that dress. Would be nice to combine with the leather jacket. Price is $70. http://www.zara.com/us/en/woman/dresses/mini/double-layer-lingerie-style-and-mesh-dress-c498031p1464510.html

Next one is H&M. Honestly, could not find much interesting to me items. Some times they do a better job (but, again, it is my personal opinion). So, here is the one that I liked. Yet it is more casual piece and great for home) At home we have to be beautiful too)) I got in on Russian H&M site, and price about $60.

ASOS website was more productive speaking about dresses. I got several of them that I think may be useful for this season. 

Price is about $60.



Price $50 (now it is on sale)




Price $60.


Price is $70. 

So, those are the ideas that I did like and hope it will be helpful to you too))



Comments

Popular Posts