Good morning)

Good morning my dear fashion lovers) I am so happy to welcome you again on my blog - it has been a couple months since my last post I believe, or maybe even more....Anyways, I am back)

What's new with me you may ask?
Well, first oaf all, I am in Russian now and live in the beautiful south city called Krasnodar.

My life here is quite different form Arkansas's perspective yet I love it. New people, unexpected ideas and fresh moves in my life are definitely helpful in order to bring my creativity into the new path.

Today I am going to visit a master class about fall trends in fashion and promise to tell you more about it later, but now I would like to introduce to you a local street style movement called http://instagram.com/streetstyle_krd

By the way, who is watching the Project Runway US with me, what do you think about last episode?


Comments

Popular Posts