TIME TO TELL THE STORY

Couple weeks passed since my last post I believe. But you know, time goes very fast) And sometimes I do not notice that fact...
Anyway, I was in a strange stage last months - when I feel with all your existence that I have to change something in my environment - mostly jobwise.

First, I started to develop ideas about tailoring business as well as to become a personal stylist cause I did it many times for many people and I do enjoy changing image of the person, especially for woman. The talented girl from Saint-Petersburg who came here a month before, and I started to work on the styling business idea, and we created the Academy of Your Image (www.academyimage.com) We did all website by ourself, two days - and we are done, plus we did the business cards and flyers too) Lots of work we put into this)
Anna and I)

We worked hard yet we had fun too during that period))


So, the site is working.
Next we had an idea of the makeover project)
I honestly had this intention to make something like a real-time story about changing the appearance of the person together with the psychological improvement.

So, we found a girl, Natasha,  and got to work. Currently,  we are making the final video of the makeover process, but I am crazy about the result, and want to share with you some pics, sort of back stage))

Here is BEFORE)


Natasha is the wife and mum, and also she is trying to build her company,  so we had to create a professional business look yet to save her personality.

And AFTER!!!))





So, what do you think?)

I think the difference is HUUUGE) But, again, soon will be the video)

However, this project still in the stage of developing. I would love to make it on TV yet everything is in the process of discussing with investors Right now, all what wee have done is just our activities and no one is paying to us))

See you soon my dear friends)









Comments

Popular Posts