77 days left


Today is definitely an amazing day. I had a chance to see the presentation and speak with the creative designer, beautiful woman, and an incredible energetic person, Qristyl Frazier (http://www.qristylfrazierdesigns.com/).  This meeting was organized by the ASSA, Apparel Student Association Club (the University of Arkansas). 

Qristyl spoke about her way to fashion, work at different fashion companies, such as The Victoria Secret, DKNY and others, and her life in New York. I had an opportunity to hear from the great designer how it is important to work with the big retail stores. She told us a story about her collaboration with the Lane Bryant brand, and how it helped to develop her own label.  

I asked Qristyl some questions, and it is so inspiring for me to speak with the person who is already in fashion business. 

Additionally, she mentioned some tips that I already use in my work, such as vision boards, and importance to be focused on my goals. Qristyl also marked point that I should not overthink due to limit myself. And, you know, sometimes I think too much. And the best decision is just do it!

Overall, I am truly happy about this meeting because I meet a great designer, made important introductions with ASSA that is a one more step in my career generally. 

P.S. I, also, got the signed card from the Qristyl that I can put on my vision board)









Comments

Popular Posts