81 days left


Ok, I see that currently I am stock with my finals and I literally do not have time to work on my collection more than 10 minutes per day. But I think that is not bad too. So, I decided to tell what I have already done. 

The general idea of my collection is a Woman. It is about Woman and how she can be beautiful and strong at the same time. I see the interesting contradiction in the woman’s nature. From the first sign we have this softness femininity. However, in the real life I have always seen the strong initially and spiritually woman who could find the solution for any problem. Or, I was so lucky to meet this sort of ladies?! Anyway, to me, this idea to show how woman can be feminine outside and strong inside is significant. Also, I have a personal example, my mum.

My mother is my idol as a woman. She is always positive, sophisticated and moving forward person. So, I decided to create my first collection for her, and be inspired mostly by her, and some other actresses that I personally respect and admire. Among them are Audrey Hepburn, Barbara Streisand, Audrey Tautou, Maryl Streep, Sarah Jessica Parker, Madonna and Sandra Bullock. 



Comments

Popular Posts