Tomorrow My Fashion Show!!!21st July!

Ok, I am still in Fayetteville. Before I supposed to go to Little Rock today, yet at morning I got the email about changing the time, so I should be happy probably- I have few more hours before the show. Well, I think it is normal to be in this condition before the event - always something happened and you need to be flexible and calm yourself dawn. Otherwise, the preparation might be a complete stress.

So, yesterday I finished my distributive materials - I decided to make a letters in the black envelopes and add my business card. 100 copies - I hope it is going to bring some result (depend on the people in whose VIP bags it will be placed))


Plus, I finished my new dress in which I am going to be at my show))

So, I hope everything is going to be fine. See you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts