The Day After Tomorrow My Next Fashion Show!

The day after tomorrow my next fashion show, that is why I feel so exited, and a bit nervous. Plus, things are not going so easy - fitting date changed (but this is better because I got sick and in this case I will have an extra day to heal myself with the killing doses of medicines), and my mood is a bit in disproportion. But I think this is about all creative people, before the show I always stress out myself about simple things and only because I wish to do every show in the perfect way for myself and my customers.

Anyway, putting most of my energy on the preparation to the show, I did some other work too. I made a new dress for my show, so here is some images of it.


 I got this beautiful fabric from my lovely friend Rosanna (thank you so much!) and decided to use the benefit of the fabric pattern as a design idea. And sexy neck line looks amazing in this pattern! Love this!

So, I am looking forward to the show, ready to demostrate my new looks and see you after the show with the hot details of it!)
Remember:
The Dressing Room, Thursday, September 27th, 7pm!

Comments

Popular Posts