Giving away the wedding dress!

Good morning!
I am back and I am finally feel happy.

Today I checked the last publishing date and got scared - for such a long time I did not write anything here and basically was not creating anything new. I will be honest with you. I had a hard time in personal life and I was trying to understand why do I had my relationship with my ex and why am I even here.

I was in such an important stage when you feel inside that many things are changing yet you cannot see them on the clear side. So I decided to give myself a time and just peacefully observe my life like I would be watching a new movie.

But now I feel like I am waking up. And I want to say good buy to the things that was so important before but now I do not have a reason to keep them. And one of them is a wedding dress. Dress that I bought believing in my beautiful fairytale with my ex partner who I am really thankful for many great things in my life and I wish him all the best. But this part of my life is over and I want to make someone really happy with this gorgeous dress.   

So I offer that dress to the girl who is getting ready to the most important day of her life (and I am sure each girl can say it about her wedding day).
I am NOT SELLING this dress, I want to give it for FREE!
The reason why I want to do it because I feel that this is the best way to do it. I know that this is not logical. But I have to follow to my heart in this case. But if you like the dress and you will be willing to pay something (even $10))) I will be thankful because I can buy some fabric for the new dress)))








Dress has never been worn, has all labels and completely new. Dress is size from 6 to 8,  it has adjustable corset, and include bridal veil, and shoes (size 7.5). Everything is new as well. 

Anyway, if you are interested in this perfect dress please contact me anytime by cell 479 2002131 or arkhipova.elena3@gmail.com. I offer it FOR FREE! Everything else is up to you)

I will really happy if I can make the most significant day of your life even happier with this dress!




Comments

Popular Posts