Pink&Green Color Blocking Dress

Hello my lovely readers!

I was busy for the last weeks - school started and everything is going crazy)) However, I am working on new dresses that makes me so happy.

Here is one dress that I finished last week. I had two pieces of fabric yet to make something from each of those separately I couldn't. Not enough. So... I decided to put them - together))




 
I was not sure how these two color will be together yet to me it look perfect! And here is the sexy element  - back) You know my priority make woman look like playful, feminine yet sophisticated.



Personally, what I love about this dress is MOVEMENT! Its flow perfectly, when you walking is creates some magic that everyone is looking at you (I checked)))



Front and back of the skirt has two layers of the fabric which creates special movement while you are walking)

Size of the dress:
B  35"
W 29"
H 39"

If someone is interested , I have one ready to ship) 

Please, contact me arkhipova.elen3@gmail.com



  

Comments

Popular Posts