New design for my blog

Good morning)

Today is rainy day. Honestly, I love this kind of weather, I can think more creative and be in sort of relaxing mood easily. So, today I want to share with you my ideas about new design for my blog. Looking forward to hear from you feedback)

Idea # 1.
Here I decided to make some changes in layout of my basic information and added contacts under my main block.

Idea # 2.
Black and white combination. What I think interesting here is the bold black color which makes title more effective. What do you think?

Idea #3.
I think, sometimes playing with pictures can make an extra effect, add adge and style. I would be happy to hear your opinion about this version)

And finally, I thought about my short loge. Here is the idea.
So, here are some of my new design creations. Looking forward to hear from you - which is better and more interesting?

Thank you for your coordination and time)
See you soon!

P.S. Promise to put my new material about transformation challenge shortly)



Comments

Popular Posts