My clients are amazing!

My dear friends, I am here)
It's about midnight in Russia and I am working on my blog)

And I am dying to share with you testimonials that my clients\friends wrote to me (they took the time and did such a good job on that!) I am planning to use for my new website!
So, here it is)

Stephanie, I remember you and your amazing job on modeling my clothes, such a professional girl!

 "I've had an amazing opportunity to be in a fashion and wear Elena's designs. She's very professional, takes her time with each article of clothing, and keeps everything classy and elegant. Her designs are great for a romantic evening or even an executive business meeting. I love her work and will continue to work with her in the future"-Stephanie





Sally M. Edwards is my dear friend and co-worker who I created a couple of dresses) Loved her personality, exactly for my clothing line!

"I never receive so many complements on my clothes as when I wear one of Elena's dresses. Her creations radiate joy and confidence, and she excels at mixing classic lines with bold color and playful details. Everything I bought from her is gorgeous, perfectly fitted, and a favorite in my closet. Highly recommended!"

Maria White, my dear friend, who was my support and close friend while I was in Arkansas and even now, love you)
"Elena Arkhipova is a talented fashion designer that has passion and enthusiasm. I am excited to watch her brand grow" 

Next time I will post some more)
Again - THANK YOU so much everyone for the great response and your  time!!! I appreciate this greatly!


 


Comments

Popular Posts