Yours and mine by Beyonce

Guys, I just have to share it with you...
Honestly, its a very rare that some artist  - particularly, pop artists - do a video which I want to watch again and again. Here is the exception! Beyonce just released such a great video Yours and mine!
The question of being or wanting to be fame and what to expect from yourself and other sometimes in my head, but I think about it more from the giving more help to others point of view. However, I know that everything that is happening in your life pointless, if do not have someone to share it with. Beyonce is presenting her answer on my question and I do agree almost with all of that she sad.
Especially, I feel like the feminism is very popular yet is not giving a successful and right presentation to the role of the man and woman in nowdays. To much expectation from both sides.
Overall, watch the video, sure you may love this too.



Comments

Popular Posts